All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Blood Work!

So I still haven't started my period. I am 18DPO and CAN NOT get a positive home pregnancy test. I have been talking with the girls on the NW forum and they all suggested I get a blood test, so me being a nervous Nancy scheduled it for today! I went in thinking I was just going to get a blood test but I got the full on services!! Pap smear, breast exam, and a blood and urine test. Everything was fine with my bb's they are just a little sore, my urine test was negative. Pap smear and blood test weren't ready today. My blood test will come back tomorrow and I will know my beta levels. Hopefully I am pregnant. Keeping my fingers crossed. If I am not then they will give me meds to induce AF.

No comments:

Post a Comment