All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Saturday, October 30, 2010

and it begins now!

Well, it's a done deal now. We are officially in our TWW. I feel like our timing was perfect this cycle. I don't want to get my hopes up but we have an amazingly good chance at getting pregnant due to the best timing ever!!! Maybe I feel so good about this cycle because our last one was horrible timing. We completely jumped the gun. I think it was due to the fact that it was our first time AIing. I promised Ali I wouldn't get on the NW forum because it stresses me out and I over analyze every single thing going on with my body. So, if you are reading this and you are from NW please post a comment and give me some feed back because I am sure I am dying by now from withdrawals. I will try and post everyday to keep everyone updated and to vent.. Thanks everyone for your awesome support!!

3 comments:

  1. The tww is gonna fly by.. it seems like they drag but it really does go quickly. Ignoring the forum leaves you with lots of other things to do online.. browse baby sites for stuff you'll purchase one day! ha ha. You can do it, stay strong and BEST WISHES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck this cycle! Hoping for a BFP! -Chandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you through some blog hopping and wanted to say GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete