All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Symptoms!

So today I am 4 DPO. I swear that I have all of the symptoms of a pregnant woman. Even though it is WAY to sson I am moody, hungry, nauseous, cramping, tired.. You name it I have it. I don't know if it is my mind playing tricks on me or if it is really happening. Some of the other girls on the same cycle as mine seem to be having these symptoms too. I think I am losing my mind. I think I want this so badly that I am obsessing over every little thing that is going on in my body. If I sneeze I think it is a pregnancy symptom. We are going to test this Sunday night. 8DPO. It is probably too early to see a positive test or not but we are going to try. Wish us luck and LOTS OF BABY DUST!!!

1 comment: